The new Christian Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would definitely not profess to know what is in your heart (besides what I would imagine to be a boat load of really bad cholesterol from the copious amounts of donuts you consume) but you may not be bigoted toward Muslims.

If you object to and have a bias against the Muslims that have been on a jihad bender for almost 1,400 years killing and raping the infidel world, that would not be defined as being bigoted. You are justified by any definition to be against their hatred.

On the other hand, if you have a predisposed hatred towards anyone who is a Muslim … not just the jihadis that are lopping off heads and raping small farm animals … then you would be a bigot.

Im the second one. Farm animal lives matter.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of amusing how the religious bigots try to revise history to rationalize their bigotry.

The people of whatever faith as well as those that simply just oppose (any) bigotry are not the one’s firing the first insult or first metaphorical shot. The (halfwit) bigots get return fire and they whine like they are being thrown into the inquisition. What a whiny gaggle of "felines".

Advice? Don’t want to be called a religious bigot? Don’t make bigoted comments. See how easy that is? Try to respectfully disagree without sounding like a halfwit bigot. "LAWL".

I don't give the fine grey hairs on a wet rat's ass if you call me a bigot, dogboy, but for you to call for civil discourse while your own posts (under whichever screenname suits you at the moment) drip with profane innuendo and sophomoric jabs would be laughable if you weren't such a humor-stifling, washed up troll.

This version of K9 wore out a lot faster than the Word Of The Day, pedantic, psuedo-intellectual narcissist. Go ahead and cash it in and bring your a-game with your next screen name.

After all Sweet Virginia, this may be how you get your Rocks Off, but you're still just a Turd On The Run one day closer to singing those Ventilator Blues.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im the second one. Farm animal lives matter.

Just when I was trying to defend you from being defined as a halfwit bigot you had to admit to (also) being a bigot. Well … it’s a good thing you are not a “moderator”. Given that moderators are not supposed to be bias (or be halfwits) it would be hard for you do such given your admission here.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how long does this thread go on? Where or how does it end? Is there a winner or looser? I feel I have nothing left to state, express or explain about what I believe.

With Americans dividing up by religion and taking uncompromising positions that only lead to intractable, eternal conflict I'd say the terrorists have won.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok my children, here is what we will do: have a religious section in which members of a particular faith can gather. We respectfully request that you do not troll these folks. Yes, there will be more than just Christian section. Afford each other some respect, but this being OSA, and us enjoying our squabbles, do not despair. We have a solution... We will have a "Hot Topic" debate area in which you can use your best debate and gladiatorial skills to argue if you wish.

I hope to have this no later than Monday depending on Veggie's schedule.

In the event we turn too cannibalistic, we will shut it down. However, since a lot of you enjoy the fight, all will be well if you simply respect the rules.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't give the fine grey hairs on a wet rat's ass if you call me a bigot, dogboy, but for you to call for civil discourse while your own posts (under whichever screenname suits you at the moment) drip with profane innuendo and sophomoric jabs would be laughable if you weren't such a humor-stifling, washed up troll.

This version of K9 wore out a lot faster than the Word Of The Day, pedantic, psuedo-intellectual narcissist. Go ahead and cash it in and bring your a-game with your next screen name.

After all Sweet Virginia, this may be how you get your Rocks Off, but you're still just a Turd On The Run one day closer to singing those Ventilator Blues.

Haha talk about toasting the parrot. Half of the reason I want a no rules forum is to see posts like these. Note to self, don't piss off Ridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom