The storm thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dog wearing a ski mask..lol.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

I'll post pics later while Im barbecuing some steaks.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My boss wanted me to try and make it the 26 miles to the shop in a e250 van. I made it about 20 feet out of the driveway and am stuck in the intercetion. He told me to get to shoveling. Claremore police came by and had me call him and get a tow truck out. He still want me to try and shovel over the tow truck.

Your boss is an idiot. You should go over his head to report his assanine demands. Not only was he putting your life at risk he was putting the company at risk.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to a certain extent.

Any boss who expects their employees to venture out in this weather is an idiot. How does having the company van stuck in the middle of the street accomplish anything? Especially if we're talking about industries such as cable TV service....believe it or not, one can survive without cable and internet.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]Just got in. new tires worked pretty nice. They are hancook 771s. Needed a red bull!! this was preformed on a closed road by a professional please dont try this at home!!

Looks like you pulled it in the driveway and pulled back in to me...... Just sayin. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom