The USSA Training Group!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is the USSA Training Group?
The all new USSA Training Group is a revolutionary concept that is taking the training world by storm.

Instead of requiring students to attend long classes over a period of several days and pay for training all at once, the Training Group breaks the material into smaller conveniently scheduled modules and allows students to pay just one small monthly rate. No more multi-hundred dollar payments for classes.

All USSA courses from Tactical Handgun through Protective Security Detail are now available through Training Group.

The world's best instruction and training is now easily available to everyone. Come experience the USSA difference today!

Why should I sign up for Training Group?
Courses on physical fitness, self defense, firearms instruction, competitive shooting, law enforcement continuing education as well as lessons geared for women and children just to name a few.

From basic to advanced skills, from children to seniors needing self protection, we provide it all.

Isn't training like this just too expensive?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! For less than the price of just one latte and pastry from that famous Seattle coffee house, our students enjoy unlimited Training Group visits for an entire week! No one else comes close!

What is the challenge coin program?
Student progress in the Training Group is closely monitored with all courses counting as credit towards the bronze, blue, red, and ultimately the coveted black USSA coin. Evaluations are held monthly.

Training Group Features and Benefits
  • Educational and challenging curriculum for the entire family
  • Lessons specifically for women and children
  • Convenient time slots in the morning, afternoon, and evenings
  • Open seven days a week with unlimited visits for maximum value
  • Bundle Training Group with a membership and save even more
  • One-on-one personal training also available
  • Specialty courses including low-light training; fitness; vintage, foreign firearms, and machine gun familiarization; and personal, home, work, and school security
  • Free gun safety and maintenance seminars
  • Prominent guest speakers
  • from around the world
  • Low prices, unlimited training, and convenient hours

Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Just call one of our friendly product and service associates at

866-441-8772, option 1

We'll answer any questions and help you get started. It's that easy! Before you know it you'll be enjoying top notch instruction at the best training facility in the nation for less than your morning coffee!

like2shoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to the web site, I'll probably try to do some of the Saturday classes. I've got my CCW, but would like something with a little more into the handling, transition, etc.. of the gun. I'm good on the legal stuff, just want more TACTICAL stuff.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The schedule for the Training Group in the brochure is a "sample schedule."

I am waiting for the real Training Group schedule, unless I missed it somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom