The USSA Training Group!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea Steve. I hope it works out well for you guys. If USSA was on the SW side of Tulsa I'd probably make the drive up to train with you regularly.

Is there any thoughts allowing shooters from out of the area to purchase a one session or maybe a one month training pass so that we could make some of the sessions that fit our needs despite the long drive. I'd be willing to pay more than the standard monthly fee for say a 4 session pass so that I could attend the classes that fit.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really glad this is already being put into place. Seems like a no-brainer to add a few bucks to the cost of my membership and get world class training with a flexible schedule.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea Steve. I hope it works out well for you guys. If USSA was on the SW side of Tulsa I'd probably make the drive up to train with you regularly.

Is there any thoughts allowing shooters from out of the area to purchase a one session or maybe a one month training pass so that we could make some of the sessions that fit our needs despite the long drive. I'd be willing to pay more than the standard monthly fee for say a 4 session pass so that I could attend the classes that fit.
You can purchase the training without the membership but its still a contract deal. The contract is how we are able to offer it so cheap. I understand what your wanting to do but at this time the only option is to get just the training group or the training group + membership. A one year, training group only pass is $50 per month. Id like to see you out. As this progress we will listen to what people are wanting and adapt to that. Thats one of the great things about USSA. We will change to meet peoples needs and request.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am really glad this is already being put into place. Seems like a no-brainer to add a few bucks to the cost of my membership and get world class training with a flexible schedule.

We will still be offering our class curriculum for those who cannot make it to Training Group. A large percentage of our students come from out of the area both nationally and internationally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom