There's a new .22 semi-auto pistol coming out,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m very interested in this. It has a rail, threaded barrel, 16rd mag, and under $200 msrp. In 8-10 years when Karl-Tec catches up with production it will be a nice pack pistol if it turns out to be reliable and reasonably accurate.

Based on this picture it appears it *might* be optic ready.

View attachment 142810
The PMR-30 with it's .22 mag round would be a much better pack gun than the .22 rf imho. Much better ballistics and more round count.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The PMR-30 with it's .22 mag round would be a much better pack gun than the .22 rf imho. Much better ballistics and more round count.

True, for a backwoods pack gun. I was thinking just for out on the farm or short hikes. Lighter and can run rat shot if wanted. If I want better ballistics I’ll be carrying a .357 or more.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see it in action. I really can’t think of a .22 pistol holding many rounds. I’m a little skeptical that Kel-Tec can pull it off.

The Taurus TX 22 is something you might want to look at, also 16 rds.. I've got and quite happy with it, can be had From PSA for $199 after rebate.. Good until the 30th of this month.. Runs without a hiccup with all bulk ammo, NICE ergos too..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'd still like a Mark IV . . .

I know this reply is late but I bought a new Mark IV and put the Volquartsen Trigget Accurizing Kit in it...all I can say is wow. What a nice trigger that just made an already good pistol way more better. I love that thing! It is without a doubt the most accurate .22 pistol I either have or have had. The trigger is awesome, and the Mark IV is a joy to shoot and to disassemble/reassemble. It’s quantum leaps better than my old knuckle bustin’ Mark III, that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom