They got us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Yup the suck-o-meter is absolutely moving to the right . Feels like a bad Flu so far. Doc prescribed plaxlivid for the wife and I.

The wife and I have both had mild cases of the Rona. First was in 2021 and we got the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment. In about two days, we were raring to go back to work. Second time was last year and both of us were prescribed the plazlivid. In my case, I still felt somewhat crappy, but the wife felt good enough to help our son paint the inside of his garage.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought we were done with that crap! It nearly killed me,almost 3 weeks ICU, 5 days home, another week in hospital with blood clots. Then home 4 1/2 months on oxygen.
Hope the new strain is mild like your Doctor says. Keep moving as @1shott said and don't let Covid pneumonia set in. Praying its mild and for a speedy recovery.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Body aches, killer headache, constant sinus drainage, painful when you cough. Plus two of of us got the grand prize of explosive diarrhea💩.

Thought it was just a bout of summer Flu, tested at home and then the doctor decided to tickle my brain with a q-tip.
I was at Dr office a week or so ago and they asked "have you been in contact with someone with covid in last 10 days or tested positive in last 10 days" or something like that. I said no, and asked if she had- she said no very quickly, then I asked in the last month? again no. that was in Broken Arrow.
I thought it was over.

Sorry you have it, get well soon .

Latest posts

Top Bottom