They may have caught Michael Vance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pass thru shots, he must have been doing the Detroit lean to keep from catching a round. Good shooting by the ohp.
The flatbed headboard likely stopped the lower shots.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was expecting to see something more Swiss-cheesy out of "Bonnie and Clyde." A new windshield in that and the fellow he stole it from will be glad to have it back.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was expecting to see something more Swiss-cheesy out of "Bonnie and Clyde." A new windshield in that and the fellow he stole it from will be glad to have it back.

I'm thinking the back is a lot worse, but I couldn't find any pics of that side. I'm willing to bet the holes in the windshield are a mix of what was fired at the road block and what made it through the headache rack.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see pics of his body! I'm wondering how many times he was actually hit. Thank the Good Lord above that no more LEO, or civilians, were wounded or killed by this maggot.

(sorry - I don't mean to insult maggots)

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched that video. Sure didn't see any hearing protection.
Right at the end, one of the officers flipped the fun lever to full rock and roll!

If you watched the synced video it was the last full auto burst that took him down. I'm surprised the lead officer was in the fight so long without help. He seemed well trained, obviously had practiced shooting around barriers. Curious what the distances were, it looks pretty close at the end.
I kept thinking to roll the windows down to clear out the smoke and help with sound.

Here is the synced video.

I heard he was hit multiple times. Must have been a truly motivated guy. Also heard he was successfully trapping animals to survive. Sounded like his bush-craft was up to par

The video at the campsite showed a wire cage animal trap. The kind with a pressure plate activator.

Rifleman_75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you all think of shooting through the windshield like the officer did? Is that a reasonable tactic in a situation like that?
I've never shot a windshield, let alone while driving, but my first thoughts are it would make the windshield harder to see through and the likely hood of hitting him would be small.
But I guess if you've got to try everything to stop a murderer on the loose that might be all you've got in the moment.

I wondered this exact same thing. I was very surprised when I saw him shoot like that. I just recently started a youtube channel and I had a few old cars I could grab so I decided to try this out. Here's my video.

I used to be on this forum all the time about 10 years ago. Forgot all my old info though so I just made a new account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom