Thinking about joining as a reserve deputy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nnnn

Amen About every time you deal with the public it's a negative situation.

giphy.gif

Haha! STOP!! :lmfao: It's GED's fault!! :hey3:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gotten to the point that I absolutely hate people anymore. I definitely have a stupid allergy.

We always called it Stupid in a No Stupid Zone.
You and my wife. If she was plucked from the ground and deposited on a desert isle with no phone, no lights, no motorcar she would be in heaven. Me, I hate humidity and heat and I like cool weather and snow. I like air conditioning and heaters.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We always called it Stupid in a No Stupid Zone.
You and my wife. If she was plucked from the ground and deposited on a desert isle with no phone, no lights, no motorcar she would be in heaven. Me, I hate humidity and heat and I like cool weather and snow. I like air conditioning and heaters.

Yup. I recently went to a 3 day training workshop and Mrs. GED went with me. While I was in class, she spent 3 days in our hotel room chillin' and was as happy as a chimp on roller skates. She doesn't even like to go out to eat anymore, because of the masses of stupid people.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. I recently went to a 3 day training workshop and Mrs. GED went with me. While I was in class, she spent 3 days in our hotel room chillin' and was as happy as a chimp on roller skates. She doesn't even like to go out to eat anymore, because of the masses of stupid people.

That woman is wise beyond her years ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom