Thinking of starting an AR build. Which lower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in post 13 i said they are all pretty close to the same and recommended going to see superdave to get set up. I called no one any names. I merely pointed out that you two had pretty much gotten into a pissing contest. it was just arguing for the sake of arguing, like children do.

Now that was calling names

I do not see where Nikat and Ripnbst nor Ripnbst and myself ever got into a "pissing contest". There was a slight disagreement and it was being discussed in a civil and gentlemanly manner. This thread did not become uncivil until you started saying stuff about "trash" and "BS" and now saying we were arguing "like children do". You sir are the one acting improperly. This is a technical discusion forum and does not need to denegrate into that kind of unwarranted slander. The OP asked about a quality lower, many recomendations (including yours) were given and the thread then became about what defines a quality lower. Like Glocktogo stated "before you can determine what is a quality product, you have to define what quality is".

Latest posts

Top Bottom