This place says they have Pmags in stock: $19.95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch! I didn't try to order anything, so I didn't notice that. Might be a good idea to go in with several people on one order.

Yeah, that would be a good idea. I have a feeling that the more you order the more the "handling" part goes up though. That's what some places do to avoid people doing what you just suggested w/o paying higher shipping. I could be wrong though.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to High Demand, please call to verify product you are ordering is in stock before placing a order. If you place an order without verify item is in stock, there is a 20% processing fee for refund. Thanks Dodd's

.Might call first

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due to High Demand, please call to verify product you are ordering is in stock before placing a order. If you place an order without verify item is in stock, there is a 20% processing fee for refund. Thanks Dodd's

.Might call first

Just call your credit card company and deny the charges in case you decided that big huge black whole looked like something fun to throw your money into. They technically aren't allowed to charge your card in the first place if they don't have anything to sell you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom