Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't Hollywood and the wild west wasn't as bloody and violent like Hollywood/Democrats want people to think.
This
And I bet everyone here whos commenting like they have first hand experience is thinking of the movies and have never been in the situation of an attack.
I have.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And congratulations on your cat like speed. Bad guys have no training so I'm at there level or slightly above with minimal training.
Now wait a second... surely you've seen those terrorist training camps where it almost always shows 'em swinging across monkey bars.

So there may very well be bad guys with monkey-like speed and intelligence...
:drunk2:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This
And I bet everyone here whos commenting like they have first hand experience is thinking of the movies and have never been in the situation of an attack.
I have.
You got pics? News link?............... If not, you know the drill, it didn't happen !! Come on man you are a long time member you know the rules!!:cool:

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would also like to add to this. Much like officers (and civilians) in a shootout, criminals often have tunnel vision during the commission of their crime. There are multiple instances where bank robbers walk right past the off-duty officer oblivious to their presence due to the tunnel vision. With that being the case, the chances of you being shot first simply because you are open carrying are slim. This isn't Hollywood and the wild west wasn't as bloody and violent like Hollywood/Democrats want people to think.
Have you never been taught about the felony neck stretch? look at some surveillance video of street crimes and watch how many start with the perps craning their necks around to scope the area for the poh-poh before they make their move then tell me how open carry is not a disadvantage. Sounds like a great analogy I don't believe empirical data will support it though. Tunnel vision usually occurs or did for me when the deadly force is being applied.

Latest posts

Top Bottom