Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that editing can make things look one way, but moving outside....are you serious???

I hope it storms

Also, anyone that doesn't think that either Cliff or Dustin is going to win the whole enchilada needs to rewatch all the shooting so far.

Yeah, Cliff though creepy looking can shoot. I heard he beat Jerry Miculek once or twice. I'm still pulling for our USSA homeboy Chris.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jake is a total jerk. These are grown men. I don't know why they don't have a team meeting and tell Jake to STFU and tell him that he is not the boss of the team. It's like they are all scared of him except for that red-haired guy, Mike, that is on the other team.

Dexcheque

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand Jake and wish he would go home but, as for his team not telling him to stfu, these guys are living together and we just see a small portion of their time there. I'm sure they are all just trying to get along as would most people put in that type of situation. I think everyone has about had enough though. i'd be willing to bet that after they finally sent him to elimination that things change. AND i hope its really cold up there as he's sleeping outside.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jake has proven his character. What a whiny little baby crying because he was sent to elimination, threatening others over it and then taking his ball and moving outside. I hope that he stays right up to the end and then gets it handed to him so the taste of defeat is that much stronger.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only is Jake making himself look bad, but he's making the military and shooting community look bad. He's such a little b****! "I got sent to elimination, so now I'm gonna whine and cry and move outside." No wonder he didn't fare very well in the SEAL community. No teamwork there at all! Hell, going to elimination isn't so bad. You get to play with more guns, and a chance to win $2,000 for Bass Pro! lol.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you guys would know a lot better than me, but I just don't see how Jake could have ever become part of a SEAL team. I can't help but think he would have been weeded out long before getting to claim that title. Hell, everyone wants to be an alpha male, but that means being able to back it up not only with performance, but having a personality that others want to follow and trust.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only is Jake making himself look bad, but he's making the military and shooting community look bad. He's such a little b****! "I got sent to elimination, so now I'm gonna whine and cry and move outside." No wonder he didn't fare very well in the SEAL community. No teamwork there at all! Hell, going to elimination isn't so bad. You get to play with more guns, and a chance to win $2,000 for Bass Pro! lol.

If I was a good enough shooter to be on the show, then I'd be asking the others to send me up for elimination every week. $2000 at bass pro shops.....HECK YEAH!!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you guys would know a lot better than me, but I just don't see how Jake could have ever become part of a SEAL team. I can't help but think he would have been weeded out long before getting to claim that title. Hell, everyone wants to be an alpha male, but that means being able to back it up not only with performance, but having a personality that others want to follow and trust.

Well he did make it...but his stay was short. Sometimes the weeding out process just takes longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom