Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it boy!!!:cry3:
This is why I don’t typically shoot a buck early unless it’s a big one, because though it hasn’t happened often, I want to reserve the right to shoot the neighbor’s monster that might stumble in front of my stand later in the season. :anyone:
My second one I sat there and thought "is this worth ending my season for?" and it was. A nice 11 pt. and I have zero regrets but I do wish I waited. I saw a lot better one in ML and then this guy.

My first was a necessary need for the freezer on opening day but was still a decent 8.

tlindamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I thought it was weird that I got the coyote on camera coming in to the salt blocks- right- well- they keep coming to it. So like a white guy in a horror movie, I'm going to investigate the site tomorrow "during the day light" of course and see what I can find. I thought briefly about setting some traps but I'm seeing a lot of other critters coming in as well. I'll update if it's anything good...

Attachments

• 11 11.jpg
    11 11.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 11 9 2.jpg
    11 9 2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 11 9.jpg
    11 9.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • 11 8.jpg
    11 8.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So I thought it was weird that I got the coyote on camera coming in to the salt blocks- right- well- they keep coming to it. So like a white guy in a horror movie, I'm going to investigate the site tomorrow "during the day light" of course and see what I can find. I thought briefly about setting some traps but I'm seeing a lot of other critters coming in as well. I'll update if it's anything good...

Just pissing there, they'll piss in corn, rice bran, cubes, mineral, salt, all of it. Once one pisses there, male or female, they'll all start pissing there.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom