Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weird sort of day sitting in the stand and watching the little guys come out as well as the neighbors cat stop by for some rice bran…heck, I didn't know a cat would even eat rice bran. We will see what tomorrow brings by….
I’ve never been a fan of cats and didn’t know anything about them until we moved into the barn and got two and then two more, but I’ve now figured out that cats will at least try about anything. It doesn’t surprise me at all that a cat would eat rice bran. Two of our 4 want to sample everything I eat, but Lil Red figured out the hard way that he doesn’t like jalapeños.🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It got cold again up on the river. :freezing:
IMG_2084.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree but went duck hunting instead. I can’t shoot any more bucks but would like to see him in person at least. He is a beut.
Dang it boy!!!:cry3:
This is why I don’t typically shoot a buck early unless it’s a big one, because though it hasn’t happened often, I want to reserve the right to shoot the neighbor’s monster that might stumble in front of my stand later in the season. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom