Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this goof ball. He's got some weird third antler/drop tine growth thing on his right side. Haven't got a good enough picture yet to tell!
IMG_1929.JPG
IMG_1515.JPG.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve only seen badgers at my place a few times over the years, but it doesn’t look like one to me.
View attachment 511051
Yes, I had a badger for sure on a video a couple of years ago......this one doesnt look like much like it to me either....but really looks odd for an opossum too so I'm not sure.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve only seen badgers at my place a few times over the years, but it doesn’t look like one to me.
View attachment 511051
I assume this is a joke I've missed out on. That is 110% a badger! LOL

I deal with them a lot here in Nebraska. Those are some earth moving demons, when you trap them you better have a LOOOOOONG stake or they will just dig it up and tote off with your foothold. LOL

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assume this is a joke I've missed out on. That is 110% a badger! LOL

I deal with them a lot here in Nebraska. Those are some earth moving demons, when you trap them you better have a LOOOOOONG stake or they will just dig it up and tote off with your foothold. LOL
No joke, but you missed the previous post that asked if a possum was a badger. I posted the picture for reference as to what a badger looks like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom