Trap line in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BuckRoar that does look like an odd trail. Maybe one day soon we will get more snow and you can track him. Or get a really strong magnet and cover it with fish oil and see if you can catch him.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ha! Thanks she says..............that was 3 freezers actually. Going to pull the coon traps tomorrow, rest up for a week and then start after the cats again about the first of February maybe.

Hopefully some nests were saved!
49 coons
10 grinners
9 skunks
1 cat

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
View attachment 35329

I can now upload pics!
Here is the pic of the track of the coon that stole one of my DP traps. Tracked as far as we could with fleeting light/time available.
I put a have a heart in that area along with other DPs to see if we can catch him.

Rookie learning curve!

Hope you can catch him again! Interesting pic, thanks for sharing.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Poor raccoon's......dang that is some catch! Congrats to you and your daughter Okie.....get her some spending cash!

She learned pretty quickly how far a coon could reach past the catch circle........I think she thought poor coon at first, until the first one came across the catch circle at her, grabbed the end of the .22 barrel and about yanked it out of her hands!:D It was a huge boar and wasn't messing around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom