Trump for Pres?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama's got four more years in the bag. The Republicans don't have anyone, and seem as disorganized as they can be. Obama also has the media on his side, who will spin the economy (and anything else negative) in his favor, and roast anyone who dares to run against him. I can't stand the guy, but we're stuck with him.

Going to be hard to spin $4 gas in a positive light. Damn oil man in the white house.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hillary isn't going to run...she's been bought and paid for.

Yep. She has stated several times that when this gig as Sec of State is over she is done with political office. Whether that holds water later on down the road, only time will tell.

As much as it pains me to say it I too think Obama will get his second term.

And on a much lighter and totally unrelated note, if Trump really wants to be prez I really, really, really wish he would do something with that combover ... GAH!

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think he would be the best President but I don't think he would be the worst either. If it came down to him and Obama, I would vote for him without hesitation. Hopefully he could get us back on track but who really knows. As of now I'd like Ron Paul to be President but I don't see that happening right now. I can't say who I really like other than Ron Paul I need to look more into it.

I think Paul will have a real shot at it if he can convince the Republican voters that he isn't as nuts as some of his die-hard supporters. I think he is unlike any other candidate because he is willing to make the tough decisions to make the country stronger. Everyone else it seems, just wants to play politics and put a band-aid on our massive problems. I don't agree with a lot of Paul's policies like foreign aid, but he appears to be the only real choice that gets it. We can't help other countries if we don't exist.

As far as Trump, I say no. We do need a president that knows how to run a business, but Trumps philosophy has gotten himself broke a few times and we can't have a TV network air a reality show staring our president to bail us out.

Is it too much to have a president with calluses on his hands?

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Couldn't likely be any worse than the current buttwipe in the Oval Office. I wouldn't vote for him but that's just me. Candidates I'd consider talk about the Constitution regularly and how important it is to follow it. Only Ron Paul seems to do this but the Repiglican party wants nothing to do with him so he won't get their nomination.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will drop off like hiroshima a couple of months before election. Remeber last election gas prices six months before and then during election time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom