Trump for Pres?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cain is a top 2 choice for me...just don't know who the other top 2 pick is.
I would love to see a Cain/Palin ticket. That would get the GOP votes, the Black votes (some dems) and the woman votes (some dems).
Cain would chew up and spit out Obama in the debates.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Trump is very much of a principled limited government kind of guy, so I will not support him.

I think I'm goin "Paul or not at all" again for this election. I will take either the father or the son. I think Rand would be better off waiting another 4-8 years before making his move, though. I think he will have a better chance than his dad ever will... he knows how to play the political game a little bit better. Ron just says exactly what he thinks and doesn't mince words. People like me appreciate that, but many people need to be coaxed into the philosophy of liberty a little more gently than the way Ron does it. Rand advocates most of the same things, but does it with a more populist appeal and doesn't make it sound quite so radical. In other words, he knows how to get the support of mainstream republicans, not just the hardcore idealogues like me!

I hope Ron takes a cue from him for this go around.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to be hard to spin $4 gas in a positive light. Damn oil man in the white house.

MSNBC is working on it. They are saying that it is not Obama's fault, its just the new normal. I have noticed that Chris "the tingle" Mathews and the others are spending more time bashing Trump. That means they are more scared of him now then they were before. I don't know if he could ever win, but then I never thought a marxist with no business experience could win. I was wrong. When MSNBC starts to spend more time on Trump then they spend on Palin, then you will know that they think he has a chance.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mathews is a spittle sprayer.

lol. I wish we had a news station that we could trust. I quit watching Fox long ago. I flip on MSNBC now and then just to get a good laugh. CNN just wishes they could be NBC or Fox. I don't know where a man is to turn for real news any more.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cain is a top 2 choice for me...just don't know who the other top 2 pick is.
I would love to see a Cain/Palin ticket. That would get the GOP votes, the Black votes (some dems) and the woman votes (some dems).
Cain would chew up and spit out Obama in the debates.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Cain would chew up Obama and so would Trump. I don't trust Trump on 2A issues, but I like his no BS "tell it like it is style". Cain has this style too.

Someone mentioned Chris Christie. Put him in the same category except he's an "education will fix everything" guy, he's an envirowienie, and a gun grabber. Other that that, I love the guy, but I'll pass...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty much in the same boat. Cain would chew up Obama and so would Trump. I don't trust Trump on 2A issues, but I like his no BS "tell it like it is style". Cain has this style too.

Someone mentioned Chris Christie. Put him in the same category except he's an "education will fix everything" guy, he's an envirowienie, and a gun grabber. Other that that, I love the guy, but I'll pass...

I would love to see Herman Cain run. It is going to be a little harder for MSNBC to pull the race card all the time too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom