Trump pardoned former sheriff Joe Arpaio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean the judge Snow that many question if he was being political? The one that some tried to get to recuse himself? That about half the court watchers thought was just out to get Joe? That one?
I'm pretty sure that was the judge who originally issued the injunction. There have been at least four judges involved with this: the one who issued the injunction, two who found Arpaio guilty of civil contempt, and Judge Snow, who found him guilty of criminal contempt.

I'm sure they were all out to get Arpaio, though. It's a vast left-wing conspiracy.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave you keep quoting past rulings as fact ,when they simply opinions.

Webster definition of opinion
a belief, judgment, or way of thinkingabout something : what someonethinks about a particular thing: advice from someone with specialknowledge : advice from an expert: a formal statement by a judge, court, etc., explaining the reasons a decisionwas made according to laws or rules

The cases you link to back your argument ,whomever handed out by are liberal in their leaning.

And this is the second thread and the third time that I'm aware of that your buddy YG has been called out for a dishonest thief, if he'll steal a fight that he was supposed to pay for ,he'll steal from anyone else.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave you keep quoting past rulings as fact ,when they simply opinions.

Webster definition of opinion
a belief, judgment, or way of thinkingabout something : what someonethinks about a particular thing: advice from someone with specialknowledge : advice from an expert: a formal statement by a judge, court, etc., explaining the reasons a decisionwas made according to laws or rules

The cases you link to back your argument ,whomever handed out by are liberal in their leaning.

And this is the second thread and the third time that I'm aware of that your buddy YG has been called out for a dishonest thief, if he'll steal a fight that he was supposed to pay for ,he'll steal from anyone else.
First of all, district court rulings are findings of fact. Second, "opinion" has special meaning in law. You can't use Webster's definition. It's the same as how "theory" has special meaning in science; gravity, for example, is still a "theory," but I'm sure as hell not going to hold a sledgehammer over my foot and test that theory.

As to YG, nothing I've said depends upon him for support. Y'all boys hash that out between yourselves; not my circus, not my monkeys.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost forgot, you said everyone here in the United States has constitutional rights. Can they all go out and legally purchase a firearm?
Go back and read for comprehension. Move your lips if you have to. What I said was:
Fact is, anybody within the US--citizen, legal non-citizen, or illegal non-citizen--has most of those enumerated rights.
Pay extra-close attention to the word in boldface, and consider its effect on the meaning of the sentence.

In a previous post:
Actually, they already have a subset of the rights in the Constitution....
Again, consider the meaning of the word in boldface. Since you're so adept with dictionaries, I'm sure you can suss it out.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? That's the best you can do?

"But...but...Barry did it too!"

It's not the best I could do but I didn't want to write a manuscript. There's plenty more but liberals get the facts sometime confused with their thoughts.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't every pardon an attack on the rule of law, then?

Not when a leftest democrat does it for a few buck $$$$$.ie Clinton crime family....or ...out right hate of the country & America.... ie That Barry fella.

....Least Joe did not murder no one, as the FARN. terrorist did in the 70's..."Someone"... let freed recently, or sold/gave military secrets, when faced in prison with men,...it...suddenly becomes a women. Safer there in a women's prison for most male cowards whom chose that life of crime I guess....but... hey....it...is on the cover of Time, Vox and most of those anti-American yellow rags & Jerry Springer type news shows that bash the President 24/7.

I am happy Joe was pardoned ....loony lib's crying flooded Texas cause of that...

A old man told me back in the 1960's ...you know why lawyers lie, ...cause they cannot accept the truth.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A) Yes, non-citizens do have constitutional rights. That said, nothing you've mentioned has ever been held by the courts to be a violation of rights; detention without suspicion of a crime has been.
B) He was also illegally detaining citizens (and noncitizens who were here legally--this whole case started with his nine-hour detention of somebody here on a valid visa).
C) Are you really arguing that if one person's rights are violated, that makes it okay to violate everybody's?

Careful, YG; using facts is a good way to get called a liberal. Facts subject some people to the unaccustomed burden of thought, and they don't like that.
What did you say in paragraph A.

Full definition of opinion by Webster

the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based

Facts never change,opinions do that's why as a case moves though the courts you can get different rulings from different judges.

And trust me I don't need to look up the meaning of the words, I understand fully that you as liberal would like to pick and choose, which of our rights any of us have.
First amendment gone ,according to y'all if I speak out against the queers, muslims,or blm. Freedom of religion gone, if it teaches that Jesus Christ is the only,we can't have people spreading such hate. Second amendment, we all know how much you hate that one as liberal,you haven't been able to achieve a full out ban ,so you want sensible gun control laws. Either you have all of the constitutional rights or none. You can't pick and choose who gets covered by what.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom