Trump pardoned former sheriff Joe Arpaio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have any peer-reviewed papers, or dubious "journalistic" source, to back up my position but I recall several posts made by Mr. Books after "the change" that lead me to believe he was not the man he claimed to have become ... :hey3:

Anecdotal evidence, yes, but evidence which leads to the establishment of mens rea ...

:blush:

Hmm, sounds debatable, but okay :) lol

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any peer-reviewed papers, or dubious "journalistic" source, to back up my position but I recall several posts made by Mr. Books after "the change" that lead me to believe he was not the man he claimed to have become ... :hey3:

Anecdotal evidence, yes, but evidence which leads to the establishment of mens rea ...

:blush:
That'd be citation to original sources. Fair game.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That'd be citation to original sources. Fair game.

Haha! Only if your a lawyer or PhD in psychology. Us normal folks could really care less about what's on paper. When the boots hit the pavement the only thing that matters is results. You cerebral types can argue about whether we were right or wrong later.:hey3:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Only if your a lawyer or PhD in psychology. Us normal folks could really care less about what's on paper. When the boots hit the pavement the only thing that matters is results. You cerebral types can argue about whether we were right or wrong later.:hey3:

....Yet these same people..lawyers, liberal teachers, social workers, general do-gooders... when reporting a crime/ especially assault ...will remark....I don't know what I did for them to rob/beat me/ steal from me....don't they know who I am...I was trying to help them....or ...they really are misunderstood "kids".....sure prisons are full of them ....kids.

....have a cup of coffee, you need to wake up before it is to late.

.....next time they are a victim of a crime,....call a social worker, see how that works out for you. Sure they will protect you from these...."teens, peaceful protesters, & civil violators"......but don't take my word. Step out into the real world for a few.

....Like I said, walk a mile in my shoes, well.....maybe Bruce Jenner would....but you get the point.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should clarify: using his own statements against him is fair game. See Rule 801(d)(2), statement by a party opponent against interest. (For the non-lawyers: if you say something that's against your own interest, it's considered reliable because you have no incentive to say it--in fact, quite the opposite.)
His statements supporting himself are meaningless.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been hearing some rumors about that Jenner feller liking wimins clothes or some such nonsense.

I SWEAR I GOTTA GO AFTER THIS ONE LAST POST ... LOL

I heard rumors he was unhappy as a woman because he couldn't get women to date him and now he is unhappy being a woman.

When he told Diane Sawyer he was still attracted to women I was like "Damn, dude, you have just screwed yourself out of EVER getting a date with a woman again."

Seems he "might" have finally had an epiphany ...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should clarify: using his own statements against him is fair game. See Rule 801(d)(2), statement by a party opponent against interest. (For the non-lawyers: if you say something that's against your own interest, it's considered reliable because you have no incentive to say it--in fact, quite the opposite.)
His statements supporting himself are meaningless.

Gotta love that double-edged sword ... ok, I'm out for the day. You guys play nice ... and Judi BETTER be here when I get back ... jus' saying ... :buttkick::hey3::musketeers:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean they judge shopped until they found U.S. District Judge Murray Snow — a deeply conservative George W. Bush appointee? Is the the lefty judge you're talking about? This is the judge that held Arpaio in contempt for not following court orders to stop his illegal and unconstitutional racial profiling and police detentions. If not him, who are you talking about?

You mean the judge Snow that many question if he was being political? The one that some tried to get to recuse himself? That about half the court watchers thought was just out to get Joe? That one?

Latest posts

Top Bottom