Tulsa area cord cutter questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanHartsell

New to the site!
Reaction score
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wlan jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Last edited:

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wlan jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

They really do walk among us......................:screwy:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said Alan. :clap3::puppet2:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No cable television for the past month, I've rebuilt a section of privacy fence, added a double wide gate, worked on getting my backyard back in pristine condition after 4 years of neglect. Leveled a patch of ground to build a tiered raised bed strawberry patch out of bricks and started placing bricks. Bought a gazebo for the yard getting ready to pour some concrete pier columns to anchor it down. Lots of motorcycle riding and there is still a ton of TV out there, for free or pay per play. Best decision I have ever made.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cut the cord a long time ago and put up an outside antenna. I get 30 or so channels, but I don't watch much tv. I have Apple tv and use it for shows
that I like. I have Cox internet only and would love it if Google would come to Claremore and set up their free wi-fi like they did in Pryor. I would ditch
Cox in a minute and get tv and internet for free.

LeatherDoctor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have suggestions for an antenna. But I do have a suggestion for an alternative. Its called XBMC. It is a streaming hub. You can watch all current and off air TV shows and movies. I kept an old laptop next to the TV with an HDMI or monitor hookup and just watch it on the TV

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I did, the cord is cut. I got the shakes for a second, but feel much better. I even found a shady website two days ago to watch the Thunder Game as I didn't have cable. Man was COX upset that I was cancelling a $140.00 service from my already $200/mo bill. He pretty much hung up on me lol!

On that note...if you guys do not have a cable modem capable of DOCSIS 3.0, it really is worth upgrading your modem to the newer model. if you do not have their phone system, just go to Best Buy, have them price match Amazon price, and walk out the door with a DOCSIS 3.0 modem...it was a night and day difference and I pay for the middle tier on the cable internet!

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Norman, and all the OKC channels show to be less that 30 miles, and pretty well line up.
Getting ready to cut the cord and go with an antenna, Netflix, Apple TV, SMART TV.
At the most, I may have to subscribe to "Walking Dead," unless I find an alternative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom