Tulsa area truck accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked up a new to me 4x4 Toyota Tundra with a 5.5’ bed. Looking for tonneau cover options locally. A body have a recommendation on a Tulsa area shop that has a selection to see before buying?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2695.jpeg
    IMG_2695.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 6

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Pace Edwards Full Metal Jacket and LOVE it. It's the third one I have owned. The one piece covers are a PITA if you have to haul something taller than the bed rails. I'm not a fan of the "foldable" ones. FYI, get your checkbook out and have a seat before you buy one, they aren't cheap. I used Auto Definitions here in Stillwater and Calvin will take care of you on a cash or check deal. He saved me a few hundred dollars. You are welcome to look at mine in person.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Pace Edwards Full Metal Jacket and LOVE it. It's the third one I have owned. The one piece covers are a PITA if you have to haul something taller than the bed rails. I'm not a fan of the "foldable" ones. FYI, get your checkbook out and have a seat before you buy one, they aren't cheap. I used Auto Definitions here in Stillwater and Calvin will take care of you on a cash or check deal. He saved me a few hundred dollars. You are welcome to look at mine in person.
Thank you. I will look into the Pace Edwards.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one put on at Integrity Customs about four years ago. They had a variety of accessories, samples you could look at and see what you liked, and I was satisfied with their work.

BTW, I just bought a new Tundra about two weeks ago. I like the fold up hard covers, and it's at the dealer right now getting that put on. If I end up hating it, I'll go back to Integrity.

Integrity Customs – Tulsa
8532 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK, 74145, United States
(918) 664-5783

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one put on at Integrity Customs about four years ago. They had a variety of accessories, samples you could look at and see what you liked, and I was satisfied with their work.

BTW, I just bought a new Tundra about two weeks ago. I like the fold up hard covers, and it's at the dealer right now getting that put on. If I end up hating it, I'll go back to Integrity.

Integrity Customs – Tulsa
8532 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK, 74145, United States
(918) 664-5783
Thanks. I will check them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom