Tulsa Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helmethead

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
anyone ever shot at Tulsa Firearms? I go there because it's one of the only places to shoot that I can get to in under 15 minutes, but they make you keep the target behind a yellow line. I used to shoot at H&H when I lived in Moore. And I don't recall them having a minimum distance. Guess it's an insurance thing?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TF has been cussed/discussed here several times, they don't have a strong following on this board IMO. I've shot at H+H and it is in a completely different league.

helmethead

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
TF has been cussed/discussed here several times, they don't have a strong following on this board IMO. I've shot at H+H and it is in a completely different league.

I can see that, when I first moved to tulsa I called and asked how much it would cost for wife and I to shoot there before we joined. He said for two range fees and a box of 9mm, and 4 targets, it would be $65 dollars plus tax.... :cry11:

25 range fee per person for non members??! I tell you if a place like HH opened in Tulsa, TF would be gone in a week.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to make the short drive to Collinsville and try Medlock's. They appreciate your business. I've never had a bad or rude experience there.

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a membership there but I prefer to jut drive out to Happy Hollow myself. I have no issues with Tulsa Firarms myself....I can just do more elsewhere for the money...I dont much care for their reloads...they tend to be smokey and at the price they charge per box I can buy factory at walmart for the same price...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have any issues with TF, since I don't buy any firearms from them. I use their indoor range when it's cold or raining, or it's during my lunch hour. However, if there was another indoor range within the city limits that offered better range fees, I'd probably go there instead.

urbanscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a member for a year several years ago. I was new to shooting and bought a gun and membership. I thought it was a good deal and thought the discounts were actually discounts.

HOWEVER, now I know better..... Avoid the range ands it's products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom