Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i am building my own range. longest target is 125 yards.

i was a member of oil capital for many years. this is a good club... just too many eents and this takes away from teh use by the members.

good fishing as well.

carter

TulsaDadof3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle is my range of choice but i've been to Medlock a few times as well when the weather was wet. It would be nice if Red Castle got an indoor range as well.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to a number of these ranges over the years, but up until March have done most of my shooting at Happy Hollow. In March I took the advise of Stephen Cue and checked out Sand Springs Sportsmen Club. Joined and love it. Limited membership, they fill empty slots the 1st of March. I have not been to the place that I didn't strike up a conversation with some great people. Well, except the 3 times that I had the place to myself. Come and go when you want 365 days a year, who could ask for more.

Oh, just as importantly, haven't run into an idiot yet.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So fasr I have only been to WMA and Happy Hollow. I enjoy both but worry about some of the folks out at the wagoner range. Happy Hollow was a nice facility and I will definitely be back, I can see it would be a great place to do some longer rifle training.

I plan to try out Medlocks and Tulsa Firearms in the near future. It seems like Tulsa Firearms gets a bad wrap but I will have to go and see for myself.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Odd as this may sound, I shoot at H&H even though i live in Tulsa. I haven't tried getting on any of the membership ranges, and I just haven't had the motivation to go to Happy Hollow yet (although that is the likely place for me in Tulsa).

I work a mile from TGC but based on the cost, I'd rather pay an extra 5 or 10 bucks in gas and tolls and go see my shooting buddies in OKC, have some taqueria and make it more of a trip. Just my 2c

Latest posts

Top Bottom