TV Antenna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few times over the past four years when we’ve lost power it’s been great having a generator but guess what? Our WiFi provider doesn’t seem to keep backup power for their local station/hub so we don’t have any TV for news. Ugh, kind of a PITA. Grabbed this little antenna off of Amazon and I now get 8 local TV Channels and another 8-10 if I move it to the upstairs television. I figure it at least gives us a better chance of catching some news in the event something big happens. Now I obviously haven’t anchored it but looping the cable over the door and closing it seems to do the trick and for $19.95 I think it’s a good thing to have. 😉
IMG_8068.jpeg
IMG_8067.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have WiFi smart TV’s in the home and a booster in the shop so I can have TV out there.
If the direct tv and WiFi go down we bought this antenna. 150 mile range with a rotator that allows us in Ponca to pickup Wichita, Tulsa, and OKC over the air channels.
Really makes a good picture.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have WiFi smart TV’s in the home and a booster in the shop so I can have TV out there.
If the direct tv and WiFi go down we bought this antenna. 150 mile range with a rotator that allows us in Ponca to pickup Wichita, Tulsa, and OKC over the air channels.
Really makes a good picture.

I had one of those . It worked good till the first lightning storm came through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom