Two knife questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry boy and girls, aint nothing better than a good sharp k-bar brand combat sticker.its good for guttin and skinnen.and removing them their little things at the end of the legs. oh yea feet.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benchmade Mini Griptillian and Schrade Needs Work are good solid everyday knives but my Coye Ridgeback is my go to everything knife now. From the design and strength of the knife to the way the sheath is designed to mount to your belt, it's just the most useful knife I have.

Fish
Deer
Rope

L

lham

Case sodbuster jr, use for wire strippin, cut rope, everything daily. Of course I have the leatherman supertool always too for the saw, cotter & pliers mostly.

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I daily carry a Benchmade Pardue 530 Black partially serrated it weighs in at a featherlite 1.8 oz. As a buk I neck carry a HAK Tiger claw, my main multi-tool is a black S67 Power assisted SOG. Leisure carry is the Pardue and a Gerber MP700 Urban Legend. Whatever needs cutting gets cut.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Klein or a Case Trapper. It strips wire and cuts anything from boxes, food, sheetrock, ceiling tile, ect and also cleans my finger nails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom