U.S. ambassador to Libya, and 3 others killed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a total cluster. Obama thanked the lybians for carrying the ambassador's body to the hospital. WTH?!? They were displaying his naked body as a Political statement. Btw the movie in question that mocked mohamed was produced by a "egyptian" American to initiate a civil war In Egypt. America Has no leader!

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A peaceful sit in with RPG's, what wrong with that picture? Once they breach the walls, drop'um like a bag of tators. Our guys got killed running instead of fighting, all over a movie, but Islam is the religion of peace...

Last edited:

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good news is that Libya is still able to wallpaper their country with U.S. aid.

U.S. officials said the fresh aid Clinton is bringing totals about $11 million and will boost Washington's contribution to Libya since the uprising against Muammar Qaddafi began in February to roughly $135 million. The officials told reporters traveling with Clinton that it is evidence of the administration's commitment to working with the National Transitional Council as it consolidates control over the entire country and moves to hold free and fair elections.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/18/hilary-clinton-arrives-unannounced-in-libya-to-offer-new-aid-package/

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So its everyones fault except those poor insulted muslims??

Let's put it this way: If a guy made a film that deeply offended blacks, and some idiot decided it would be a good idea to screen it in Compton - you'd blame the ensuing uproar from the black community on the black community alone?

The Muslims don't get a pass, but niether does the filmmaker, and those responsible for the incredibly intelligent decision to screen it in a place where you're guaranteed to get a violent reaction. Again, this is the way many Muslims act when you insult their prophet; I know it, you know it - everybody knows it. Yes, it's stupid. But so is doing something to intentionally piss them off when you know what the reaction is going to be.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let's put it this way: If a guy made a film that deeply offended blacks, and some idiot decided it would be a good idea to screen it in Compton - you'd blame the ensuing uproar from the black community on the black community alone?

The Muslims don't get a pass, but niether does the filmmaker, and those responsible for the incredibly intelligent decision to screen it in a place where you're guaranteed to get a violent reaction. Again, this is the way many Muslims act when you insult their prophet; I know it, you know it - everybody knows it. Yes, it's stupid. But so is doing something to intentionally piss them off when you know what the reaction is going to be.

The only fight I've gotten into since middle school was when I dressed up as Jesus for a Halloween party freshman year of college. I guess they took offense to me claiming to have turned tequila into water. Probably not the smartest thing I ever did. Can't say I didn't deserve it tho.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's called the First Ammendment. Perhaps you should give it a read. It is the fault of the mob of retards that did the killing, not just guy making a stupid movie.

Oh yeah, Muhammad is a drag queen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom