U.S. ambassador to Libya, and 3 others killed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And made by an Israeli filmmaker in our country.
Remember: much of their way of life is violent. They live an existence that is controlled by brute force in many situations. Of course we don’t go gonzo when another nation burns our flag, chants “death to America”, etc. – we’re civilized. But idiot sticks that feel the need to make controversial movies need to understand the above, and accept the reality of what they’re doing. Smacking the hornet’s nest with a stick, and then complaining about the swarm of pissed off, unintelligent hornets trying to sting every living thing in sight because they should have some sense of decency seems a little pointless. I say we gather up that brave, artistic Israeli puke and drop him into the crowd. You wanna start a riot? Then you don’t get to hide and let everyone else clean up your mess. Actions have consequences.

One of the morons making the film is the pastor who thought it would be a good idea to burn a Koran last year from what little ive read on it

Why should anyone in this country censor themselves to appease a group of people that hate each and every one of us anyway?

Keeping our thoughts to ourselves and attempting to be politicly correct means that islamic extremists are winning the battle of hearts and minds. Carry on.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of reading, I believe I said it was the fault of all involved, not "just guy making a stupid movie".

The First also covers flag burning; if a guy burns a flag, and mob kicks his ass, who's at fault then?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Right, the Freedom of Speech and Expression does not mean that you won't have consequences for the things you express. Not saying that the ambassador deserved it.

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's put it this way: If a guy made a film that deeply offended blacks, and some idiot decided it would be a good idea to screen it in Compton - you'd blame the ensuing uproar from the black community on the black community alone?

The Muslims don't get a pass, but niether does the filmmaker, and those responsible for the incredibly intelligent decision to screen it in a place where you're guaranteed to get a violent reaction. Again, this is the way many Muslims act when you insult their prophet; I know it, you know it - everybody knows it. Yes, it's stupid. But so is doing something to intentionally piss them off when you know what the reaction is going to be.

On the internet?

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The mob is at fault. You still don't get it. Even speech that we might despise has to be protected for the 1st Ammendment to truly.
matter. To suggest that physical violence is a justifiable consequence to someone exercising their right to free speech is
to show your lack of understanding of what free speech is.

advmotoxc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just seen photos of them parading the Ambassadors dead body in the streets... What kind of sick animals are they?

I mean WTH!!

Lifes golden rule should come into play....

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that it was screened in Cairo. I may have misunderstood.

The film claims Muhammad was a fraud. The 14-minute trailer of the movie that reportedly set off the protests, posted on the website YouTube in an original English version and another dubbed into Egyptian Arabic, shows an amateur cast performing a wooden dialogue of insults disguised as revelations about Muhammad, whose obedient followers are presented as a cadre of goons.

The full film has been shown once, to a mostly empty theater in Hollywood earlier this year, said Bacile.

Read more: http://entertainment.time.com/2012/...ng-after-u-s-consulate-attacks/#ixzz26HGQ7LhN

Latest posts

Top Bottom