U.S. surgeon general declares firearm violence a public health crisis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just another attempt by the ‘Sturgeon Genitalia’/leftists to throw something at the wall to see if it will stick!!!! Most of the recent attempts at gun control by the leftists have been shot down on Constitutional grounds!!! These attempts by the SG will suffer the same fate!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ial/3058320/surgeon-general-stay-in-his-lane/
The surgeon general should stay in his lane

Last edited:

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is amazing how you always hear the narrative about "gun violence" as if guns commit the violence themselves. They'll spout this crap, but you won't hear them talking about the mental illness that is behind it. Ironically it seems like mental illness is in his wheelhouse when this is not.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before the coronavirus panic, I had reviewed FBI Firearms Statistics, CDC Mortality Rates and also found a study that disclosed that from 700,000 to 1,000,000 deaths occurred each year due to Medical Errors and Malpractice. I seem peculiar that the Surgeon General isn’t more focused on his own domain…..

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before the coronavirus panic, I had reviewed FBI Firearms Statistics, CDC Mortality Rates and also found a study that disclosed that from 700,000 to 1,000,000 deaths occurred each year due to Medical Errors and Malpractice. I seem peculiar that the Surgeon General isn’t more focused on his own domain…..

In their big splashy news report I think they mentioned 453 or something accidental deaths with a firearm. So gun related accidental deaths are 0.0453% as much a problem as malpractice.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They say they want to treat guns like cigarettes, the same kind of campaign. I think cigarettes aren't allowed, or at least discouraged, on primetime tv shows; ok so no more guns in the crappy primetime FBI and other cops shows.
Seems like every trailer for a cop show has some actor holding a gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom