Unicorn Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd stay away from the female smurfs. I hear they all have an STD this year, which makes them taste tangy, no matter how you cook 'em.

Bait the Unicorn with butterflies (as thats their staple diet according to my teenage daughters) and get 'em in close. After the first shot, you can track 'em with a pokeman. Rainbows are acidic, make sure to clean them off the firearm quickly.

Great advice, I hadn't thought of the Pokemon. Would you use a squirtle or a pikachu or some other breed?

And yeah, those rainbows are acidic as hell. Corrosive stuff for sure.

I've been having a hard time getting the gummi bear flavor out of the meat though.

Even though i

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great advice, I hadn't thought of the Pokemon. Would you use a squirtle or a pikachu or some other breed?

I've been having a hard time getting the gummi bear flavor out of the meat though.

Even though i

Wow. You actually ate the unicorn meat?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Even though i

Why would you want to get rid of the gummie flavor. That is the best part.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! You too johnny? Are we talking about the same unicorns here?

I don't even know what we are talking about. I met this dude he told me to take these pills. Next thing I know we talking smurf and unicorn recepies and then this other dude showed up and thru pokemon in the mix. Now I just want a nap.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to hunt them with a gun as rare as a unicorn. So, anything by Kel Tec will do. Whether the gun works or not is fantasy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a unicorn hunting trip booked for next season and I'm needing a little help. I'm hoping to bag me a trophy 1 pointer. What round would yall suggest for me to use? I want to make sure I can pierce their golden hearts and drop them on the 1st shot. I hate chasing them through all the rainbows and lollipops (have you ever had to CLEAN rainbows off your hunting gear?!? It sucks! )

So anyway, I appreciate all your help in advance. If you have any other suggestions for Unicorn Hunting please let me know

also, I have been told there is a small chance of running into some late season Smurfs on the trip. What size shot should I use in my .410 for them? Or is a .410 too much? All I know is I have to harvest the better part of a village to be able to make a meal of them, so whatever I use I want to be able to take down several the little blue buggers with each shot.

You should really post more often. I miss you ... :heart:

Latest posts

Top Bottom