Unicorn Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried not to. Not really my thing. :D

Yea bit she saved a copy to her computer first. :D :D

The real question is, how did you find those pics in less then an hour, or did you already have them saved to YOUR computer????? :D

It is saved under the file name "Tulsa County Events Calender 2009" as to not draw suspicion.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is saved under the file name "Tulsa County Events Calender 2009" as to not draw suspicion.

I figured you would have it filed under "Cabin Boy Training" :D :D :D

Seriously I do not want to know which one of the FGST's computer you hacked into to get those.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've already got a virgin booked, right? As rare as they are these days, I wouldn't advise leaving it till the last minute! I tried hunting unicorn last year with one of those "re-dedicated virgins" and the unicorns were having none of that!

That was one of my 1st questions when I was talking to the guide company's sales reps. He claims they only use the "real thing" but I'm still skeptical. He says the locals have figured out that there is a market for it and have started farming them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom