USPS says "delivered" but no package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I want to know who said you could take a vacation?? You have work to do here, taking care of this guy's lost package!

If I don't ride my motorcycle off the side of the mountain in Arkansas, I will see what I can do Monday. He sent me a pm with with the info.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Made it home some 900 miles later, got some great helmet cam videos, rode hwy 123, 21, 62, and 23, shiny side still up but back to the USPS tomorrow. :( Glad he got his package even though he should have a day earlier.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad it showed up.
I've had several packages delivered exactly one mile south of where I live.
These days they just call and leave it sitting on thier front porch for me to pick up.

Reaction score
Ahhh, ye olde "delivery confirmation" trick by the carriers. You think that it means "signature confirmation", but actually only "signature confirmation" explicity means that, whereas "delivery confirmation" means that the delivery driver states "Yup, I left it there". Leaving open the possibility of anyone stealing it, including the driver, with no recourse. Yeah, the USPS %&@#$@#$ed me with that and I lost an Aimpoint to theivery. "Signature confirmation" or bust since then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom