USPS says "delivered" but no package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I didn't use paypal, so I should be in the clear for that. We'll see... I'm going to the range tomorrow with a bunch of buddies, so I won't be able to swing by the Post Office to check with them. Ahh, I hate feeling like this.

I'm sorry but if I'm missing something thats over $1000 I'm not going shooting with my buddies, that can freaking wait!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had more issues with UPS than all other shipping companies (including USPS) combined.

I just don't understand why they are the ones who always beat the crap out of my packages and are the ONLY ones to have lost one (and they've done it multiple times).

I've had nothing but success with USPS Parcel & Priority and FedEx is the gold standard but costs it too.

When given a choice, I ALWAYS choose something other than UPS.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you guys just need to move to a small town - I know all my USPS letter-carriers (and all of the folks in the office here) and they take good care of me.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had the same thing happen to me, but they did not deliver it to my address in Altus like they was suppose to do, instead they sent it back to OK City's Post Office for some reason and I was out my package and some money. They could not give an explanation! USPS stinks when it comes to packages.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, pm me with the number, your name, address, and senders return address info. The details you show above indicate it was delivered to your address. The carrier could have screwed up and scanned it delivered, then forgot it when they came by your house. If that's the case, you will get it today. If that happens, pm me the info anyway, carrier needs to explain why. If not, I will dig into it Monday, I'm out of town this weekend. Anything over a couple of hundred bucks should always be sent insured, no matter what company is used. I deliver UPS packages for them 1 block down the street fairly often. Everyone screws up once in a while. It ticks me off when it's us.

I want to know who said you could take a vacation?? You have work to do here, taking care of this guy's lost package!

Latest posts

Top Bottom