Venezuelan gang takes complex in Chicago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So, Who’s Next​

32 ARMED Venezuelan Gang Members Overtake Apartment Complex in Sanctuary City of CHICAGO [911 Call Audio Included]​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/chicago-shocking-911-call-reveals-32-armed-venezuelan/
IMG_3220.jpeg

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard that this happened in Colorado too. Yesterday, in Chicago, a mass shooting on the Blue rail line of train transportation left 4 dead and I think 14 injured. A couple of years ago, when I was in Chicago working, they were JUST stabbing people on the trains. This is an election year so they must have passed out weapons. Is that hard to believe? All right there in Michelle and Barack's back yard.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner or later, these cities will request federal funds to provide for the illegals and the feds will provide our tax dollars to care for these "immigrants."

They seem to want to fund the illegals more than many other functions that government is doing. For the national parks, they are losing rangers and other employees fairly bad, and from what we've seen of just a few parks, funds are needed to fix up lots of park areas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom