Violent arrest of student.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let me recap since you seem to be lost. Someone eluded to a "little black girl" having all the power. I replied and showed that the eyes in the media..... she does and why. It's not me interjecting, that's just the facts given our times. Considering the nature of the two incidents, again.... if someone is REALLY concerned about assault in the classroom.... then we need to expose a more pressing issue as part of the equation. Therefore I was pointing out the COVERAGE or EXPOSURE in regards to that statement.....as being lopsided, and therefore does have quite a bit of power.

The two incidents that you compared but didn't compare, except when you compared them to show how the eyes of the media didn't compare them. And I'm the one that's lost. Got it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The two incidents that you compared but didn't compare, except when you compared them to show how the eyes of the media didn't compare them. And I'm the one that's lost. Got it.

Happens when you hop in a few days later and don't get the context. You'll come around.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if OSA will weigh in on this local resource officers action?

http://www.koco.com/news/ocpd-offic...ve-after-reportedly-striking-student/36103194

"aggresive stance"- I love the carefully selected language to justify his actions.

On the other hand, public schools have become cesspools, mostly due to the change in family structure and lack of discipline at home. Couple that with tying the teachers' hands ...you get a zoo.
Teaching has become such a screwed up, frustrating job, that I wonder if the reason we see so many more teacher/student sex crimes is that more pedophiles are entering the profession simply to be around kids, openings created because fewer and fewer normal people would tolerate the current classroom conditions.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Happens when you hop in a few days later and don't get the context. You'll come around.

No, I don't think I will "come around" to understanding why you would compare two incidents and then say it's asinine to compare the two incidents. Maybe if I banged my head against a wall and killed a couple dozen IQ points I could "come around" to understanding. I really don't think it's worth it. Now, here's where you backtrack and try to obfuscate your comparison. You know, the comparison that you said was asinine.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I don't think I will "come around" to understanding why you would compare two incidents and then say it's asinine to compare the two incidents. Maybe if I banged my head against a wall and killed a couple dozen IQ points I could "come around" to understanding. I really don't think it's worth it. Now, here's where you backtrack and try to obfuscate your comparison. You know, the comparison that you said was asinine.

It's not the first time I've spoken above your head. Probably won't be the last. Don't go banging your head on the wall precious..... probably need what you got.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is any of this a surprise when we treat children like convicts, and police and teachers like prison guards? is it really that surprising when some of those students begin to act like the violent psychopaths they're accused of being? or when an officer decides his authority wasn't respected in a proper manner, so a lesson needs taught?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've heard of the public school system called "government churches" but I'm thinking "government cults" would be a more apt description. Most churches you can leave if you feel like it. Not the public cult.... er, school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom