Violent arrest of student.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just following orders?

Arresting a person defying lawful orders. The situation is pretty simple, the school had a student not following directions and they called the cops. What next, will they call in SWAT to bring little Johnny down from his post lunch sugar high?

The liberal pansies running our public schools are responsible for these situations as well as the rise in bullying. Manage the students with authority and most of this crap goes away.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was not being belligerent, she was being obstinate. And maybe the different reaction is because we, as a society, hold people in a position of power and authority to a different standard than we do a common thug. Does the fact there was not nationwide outrage over the black kid assaulting the teacher make the assault any less offensive?

The problem is that people want to politically polarize this into something it's not. Just like your comments..... this in no way could be compared to the actions of a " common thug." Completely asinine IMO to believe that they could.

So many that believe they know what to do in these situation haven't been exposed to kids today. The child was asked to leave after being disruptive....... she refused.....a school administrator asked them to leave.... she refused.... what would the Monday morning QBs do here? Allow the child to completely ignore any authority? Disrupt the class further and cater to her narcissistic mentality?

At what time does the PC mentality actually enable someone to exert some type of responsibility and authority over a child?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem is that people want to politically polarize this into something it's not. Just like your comments..... this in no way could be compared to the actions of a " common thug." Completely asinine IMO to believe that they could.

Yet, that's exactly what you did. Did you forget you wrote:
Huge black kid assaults elderly white teacher...... nobody cares.....

White cop drags belligerent black girl across the floor....... everyone loses their minds

Unless you don't think the "huge black kid" in your post could be described as a thug.

Yes, there is no comparison between the actions of a police officer, acting under the color of authority, and that of a common thug. You should keep that in mind before you make the comparison again.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet, that's exactly what you did. Did you forget you wrote:

Unless you don't think the "huge black kid" in your post could be described as a thug.

Yes, there is no comparison between the actions of a police officer, acting under the color of authority, and that of a common thug. You should keep that in mind before you make the comparison again.

I didn't forget it, I was pointing out the hypocrisy in the media and others in terms of worrying about assault. One is apparently news worthy, one isn't. Otherwise, I don't believe the pitchforks would be out so soon. The media wants to interject race in this issue. This wasn't obvious? To simplify, if assault in the classroom is REALLY the problem they want to expose, then why is it nobody is worried when a teacher is punched, kicked, shoved or wrestled to the ground? It's getting press cause..... blacklivesmatter sells.

I'm still curious as to what individuals such as yourself would've done? Comes down to moving her or moving the entire class when she refuses.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't forget it, I was pointing out the hypocrisy in the media and others in terms of worrying about assault. One is apparently news worthy, one isn't. Otherwise, I don't believe the pitchforks would be out so soon. The media wants to interject race in this issue. This wasn't obvious? To simplify, if assault in the classroom is REALLY the problem they want to expose, then why is it nobody is worried when a teacher is punched, kicked, shoved or wrestled to the ground? It's getting press cause..... blacklivesmatter sells.

I'm still curious as to what individuals such as yourself would've done? Comes down to moving her or moving the entire class when she refuses.

The first action that should have been initiated, but wasn't, was excusing the rest of the class from the room upon arrival of the RO.

There would be no cell phones present, and therefore no video and no controversy.
And the RO would still have his job because his violation of departmental policy would be undocumented.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

You point out the hypocrisy in the media by comparing the actions of the officer in the video with the actions of a thug assaulting a teacher. Then you, and this is almost unbelievable, say it's asinine to compare the two actions. In your comparison you use race four times, and then, again this is almost unbelievable, you say the media wants to inject race into the issue.

So, don't compare the actions of the officer to that of a thug, which you did. Don't interject race in this issue, which you did.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You point out the hypocrisy in the media by comparing the actions of the officer in the video with the actions of a thug assaulting a teacher. Then you, and this is almost unbelievable, say it's asinine to compare the two actions. In your comparison you use race four times, and then, again this is almost unbelievable, you say the media wants to inject race into the issue.

So, don't compare the actions of the officer to that of a thug, which you did. Don't interject race in this issue, which you did.

Let me recap since you seem to be lost. Someone eluded to a "little black girl" having all the power. I replied and showed that the eyes in the media..... she does and why. It's not me interjecting, that's just the facts given our times. Considering the nature of the two incidents, again.... if someone is REALLY concerned about assault in the classroom.... then we need to expose a more pressing issue as part of the equation. Therefore I was pointing out the COVERAGE or EXPOSURE in regards to that statement.....as being lopsided, and therefore does have quite a bit of power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom