Violent arrest of student.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, little black girls really do hold all the power in America.

I don't see how anyone could think otherwise when it comes to any situation a "white" person is involved as an authority figure.

Huge black kid assaults elderly white teacher...... nobody cares.....

White cop drags belligerent black girl across the floor....... everyone loses their minds

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could think otherwise when it comes to any situation a "white" person is involved as an authority figure.

White cop drags belligerent black girl across the floor....... everyone loses their minds

Now, now, now...Using logic and truth. Is that really a fair way to discuss these things?

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well - it's broke, so how do we fix it? OKC schools, or at least the teachers, are drowning in their new discipline policy. Schools within commuting distance of OKC are growing like crazy and charter schools & private schools are getting plenty of students as their parents move them out of the public school. Discipline and parental apathy or support of negative behavior are probably the biggest problem. How do we provide a skill set to someone like the young lady in the video who just refuses to be a part of the process? When the young people who want to get an education bail out we are left with what we have now in some public schools. Is getting tougher the answer? Or being more lenient in our disciplinary actions? Or is there an answer?

:anyone:
Cedar Creek

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

She was not being belligerent, she was being obstinate. And maybe the different reaction is because we, as a society, hold people in a position of power and authority to a different standard than we do a common thug. Does the fact there was not nationwide outrage over the black kid assaulting the teacher make the assault any less offensive?

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She was not being belligerent, she was being obstinate. And maybe the different reaction is because we, as a society, hold people in a position of power and authority to a different standard than we do a common thug. Does the fact there was not nationwide outrage over the black kid assaulting the teacher make the assault any less offensive?

You might want to check your definition of “belligerent”.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well - it's broke, so how do we fix it? OKC schools, or at least the teachers, are drowning in their new discipline policy. Schools within commuting distance of OKC are growing like crazy and charter schools & private schools are getting plenty of students as their parents move them out of the public school. Discipline and parental apathy or support of negative behavior are probably the biggest problem. How do we provide a skill set to someone like the young lady in the video who just refuses to be a part of the process? When the young people who want to get an education bail out we are left with what we have now in some public schools. Is getting tougher the answer? Or being more lenient in our disciplinary actions? Or is there an answer?

:anyone:
Cedar Creek

My answer to all these problems is simply to ensure that no child of mine ever goes to a government school.

That doesn't solve the problem that they are still taking my money to support them, but hopefully that can be addressed in time as well.

The most basic, straightforward answer to all of this is to simply withdraw your consent and participation in the whole sordid scheme.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My answer to all these problems is simply to ensure that no child of mine ever goes to a government school.

That doesn't solve the problem that they are still taking my money to support them, but hopefully that can be addressed in time as well.

The most basic, straightforward answer to all of this is to simply withdraw your consent and participation in the whole sordid scheme.

Well said ^^^^.

Latest posts

Top Bottom