Voting today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then why are you posting here? You're wasting your time and no one cares what you think! :)

Looks like Cruz and Bernie for Oklahoma!

In spite of the OP's question if any of us did vote or not - I tend to agree with you that no one cares what I think. I find is ironic that folk vote for criminals in suits who throughout history have been doing all they can to steal away rights given to us by God and come every election vote for criminals in suits hoping that criminals in suits will restore those rights.

What's that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Those who claimed they voted today not only put all their trust in imperfect humans but simultaneously reject the story related in 1 Samuel 8, thus thumbing their noses at God when the outcome of that story has proven to be the case time after time. I'd rather follow God's advice than blindly follow along like the crowd of voters as a sheep which most of you posting on this thread are publicly proclaiming. Tell me how well things go for you all in another four years. I can assure you nothing will have changed for the better. You'll still be grasping when the answer is shown in 1 Samuel 8.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In spite of the OP's question if any of us did vote or not - I tend to agree with you that no one cares what I think. I find is ironic that folk vote for criminals in suits who throughout history have been doing all they can to steal away rights given to us by God and come every election vote for criminals in suits hoping that criminals in suits will restore those rights.

What's that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Seems that aside from me and maybe a few others in this group the majority of folk are stuck on stupid as they hope things will change. Those who claimed they voted today not only put all their trust in imperfect humans but simultaneously reject the story related in 1 Samuel 8, thus thumbing their noses at God when the outcome of that story has proven to be the case time after time. I'd rather follow God's advice than blindly follow along like the crowd of voters as a sheep which most of you posting on this thread are publicly proclaiming. Tell me how well things go for you all in another four years. I can assure you nothing will have changed for the better. You'll still be grasping when the answer is shown in 1 Samuel 8.

By saying we'll put all our trust in imperfect humans while rejecting the good book, reveals how utterly and fundamentally flawed your analysis is. Your particular sins are pessimism and a rejection of reality. You may not like this, but if you're living in America and posting on the internet, you're subject to the rule of these men and women. They affect your daily life.

By all means pray for them, but remaining rigid and refusing to partake in the process is like asking God to honor your prayers, without doing anything to actualize them yourself. God helps those who help themselves, doesn't he?

You can quote the Book of Samuel all day long, but that doesn't obviate Romans 13:1, which says you're subject to man's law, because all authority flows from God and that you should WORK and pray to change unjust laws. Nor does the Book of Samuel obviate the words of Jesus in Matthew 22:21, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

You might want to think on this a bit more. :(

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By saying we'll put all our trust in imperfect humans while rejecting the good book, reveals how utterly and fundamentally flawed your analysis is. Your particular sins are pessimism and a rejection of reality. You may not like this, but if you're living in America and posting on the internet, you're subject to the rule of these men and women. They affect your daily life.

By all means pray for them, but remaining rigid and refusing to partake in the process is like asking God to honor your prayers, without doing anything to actualize them yourself. God helps those who help themselves, doesn't he?

You can quote the Book of Samuel all day long, but that doesn't obviate Romans 13:1, which says you're subject to man's law, because all authority flows from God and that you should WORK and pray to change unjust laws. Nor does the Book of Samuel obviate the words of Jesus in Matthew 22:21, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

You might want to think on this a bit more. :(

Name one government that God created. And one thing Caesar created. Jesus' comment about Caesar points out that Caesar owns nothing. None of us own anything. At best we hold what we have in trust. God owns everything. Prove you created something without using the raw materials or elements God created and then I'll concede ownership. You've got nothing.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Name one government that God created. And one thing Caesar created. Jesus' comment about Caesar points out that Caesar owns nothing. None of us own anything. At best we hold what we have in trust. God owns everything. Prove you created something without using the raw materials or elements God created and then I'll concede ownership. You've got nothing.

No, you're wrong. God created everything. The raw elements you describe include the people, including kings and Caesar. Therefore you also have nothing, because God has everything. :)

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, you're wrong. God created everything. The raw elements you describe include the people, including kings and Caesar. Therefore you also have nothing, because God has everything. :)

I am very aware that I own nothing. I've stated in others posts elsewhere that I am owned by my Maker. As such, I prefer to reject man's rule and instead live my life in accord with God's perfect rule as detailed in a collection of 10 simple principles. Enjoy being a slave to the masters you vote for each election. And while you're at it maybe answer my question as to a government God created. You still have nothing.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am very aware that I own nothing. I've stated in others posts elsewhere that I am owned by my Maker. As such, I prefer to reject man's rule and instead live my life in accord with God's perfect rule as detailed in a collection of 10 simple principles. Enjoy being a slave to the masters you vote for each election. And while you're at it maybe answer my question as to a government God created. You still have nothing.

Yeah, you're not the religious scholar you think you are and you're still blindingly wrong on your assessment of the situation at hand. I answered your question, you just don't agree. You're entitled to your opinion, but it's an outlier and far from impactful. Have a good day! :)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

The Bible answers that quite well. Go read it. You're wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom