Voting today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, whatever.

To be clear I wasn't picking on the discussion in this thread. I could care less if a thread gets derailed for any reason whatsoever. I actually like thread derails and think they are vital to a good forum.

Just being the opportunist that I am, I saw an opening to get a dig in at the crowd who wringed their hands and moaned for a safe place of one-sided discussion that is largely unused because that's not at all what they actually wanted.

I'm a dick like that.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
To be clear I wasn't picking on the discussion in this thread. I could care less.

Just being the opportunist that I am, I saw an opening to get a dig in at the crowd who wringed their hands and moaned for a safe place of one-sided discussion that is largely unused because that's not at all what they actually wanted.

Aware... and that was me resisting engaging.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1,978,807 registered voters in oklahoma. 795,096 submitted a ballot. that's 1,183,711 voters who chose "none".

our candidate beat all others combined.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be clear I wasn't picking on the discussion in this thread. I could care less if a thread gets derailed for any reason whatsoever. I actually like thread derails and think they are vital to a good forum.

I'm a dick like that.

To be fair, norinoo is new and I almost never discuss religion. It wasn't that he was wrong that made me do it. It was how magnificently wrong he was that made me do it! :)

Here endeth the thread derail, at least on my part. :)

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be fair, norinoo is new and I almost never discuss religion. It wasn't that he was wrong that made me do it. It was how magnificently wrong he was that made me do it! :)

Here endeth the thread derail, at least on my part. :)

First time I've seen you go into bible scripture to make a point...and it was enjoyable!...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom