Wanted to show off my new portable alarm system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dupe. I posted earlier and didn't see it show up.

Hopefully she will be fully functional in about 6-8 months :woot: She is 6 weeks in this photo.

ember10.jpg

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an older version of the same system. Mine is useless!! She hates the donkeys but will let ANYONE walk right on to the property and into the house.

She loves kids though so I can't complain much

Best of luck to you with the new system and I hope she performs well for you, otherwise you'll just have to love her in spite of her faults.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an older version of the same system. Mine is useless!! She hates the donkeys but will let ANYONE walk right on to the property and into the house.

She loves kids though so I can't complain much

Best of luck to you with the new system and I hope she performs well for you, otherwise you'll just have to love her in spite of her faults.

I have the same with my 2 GSDs. They love everyone! Lol

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I must have a different version that you guys. our GSD, while far from the perfect dog, would lay his life down for any one of the members of our family. He is on high alert any time a stranger comes around - including the popo (which was awkward).

good luck with him! Train now, train often.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, too late now - but they make great teddy bears I bet!

Sarge (our gsd) loves our kids to no end. Literally.

He's put a golden retriever on the ground for charging our littlest. It was a beautiful thing to behold too...

damn I love that dog!

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully she will give us warning when someone is around. Our 13 year old Corgie is useless in that realm. Don't worry she will be VERY loved even if she doesn't work out as a watch dog. I wish there was someplace close that did train them. I would love to have her personal protection trained. Both her parents seemed to have a protective instinct. Unfortunately I'm not much of a dog trainer. Basic obedience is even a stretch for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom