Wanted to show off my new portable alarm system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good looking. I'm trying to decide between a GSD or a Belgian malinois for my next dog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ranger.jpg

This one is a Blue Heeler/Black Lab/Weimaraner/German Shepard mix (the Shepard really only shows when he barks, but it by God shows, then). I can never get a picture of him standing or sitting. If he knows the camera's around, he either lays down or runs off (think he got that from me, I always run off), so that's the best picture I've managed to get of him.

Scribbles.jpg

As near as we can tell, this one is a German Shepard/Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog (ain't that a mouthful?) mix. Someone had the audacity to dump her at my uncle's place a couple of hears ago when she was only 3 months old or so. She's sweet except when she needs to be ferocious, and I've never seen a dog hate racoons the way she does. Pretty sure we're going to lose our screen door over that one day.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Nose ABT. He barks at every noise. He's 6.5 months but sounds like a friggin bear. if someone still decides to break in after heating his bark they better be careful because he will lick them to death!

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_24_ehe3erav.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_24_4a5y2uve.jpg

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is our bruiser,"Buttercup". Someone abandoned her as a young pup..their loss. She rules the roost, is one helluva good sentinel and you never have to wonder if she loves you or not.

butters1.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ever constant companion, Annie (Lab), is essentially mute. She can bark, but in her 6 year life, I can count on one hand the number of times I have heard her. However, my wife's wiener dog and my son's Lab and Boykin Spaniel bark PLENTY. I swear the wiener dog can hear a fly fart.

Though I have a fondness for Labs, I have thought about getting a German Shepard for my next best friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom