Well, another weekend of damaging “gun violence”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They only seem to use those shootings if they feel it'll benefit their push for more gun control.
The problem is not the “They” that are pushing for more control. The problem is that every one of these incidents cause more regular folks to question the existence of firearms. That just continues to give growth to the “other side”, and weakens our position.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is not the “They” that are pushing for more control. The problem is that every one of these incidents cause more regular folks to question the existence of firearms. That just continues to give growth to the “other side”, and weakens our position.
I agree and disagree. Yes, this supposed increase in gun violence may cause some people to start to question if guns are really the problem, but I don’t think it’s going to be “regular folks”. It’s probably going to be moderate or maybe right leaning democrats that were on the fence.
In my opinion, most “regular folks” (meaning republicans) see through the democrats BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom