West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! You were a cop in '66?? **** me. You ARE an OLD fart ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

I was 9 ... 🀦

But you wanna hear something funny?? I remember when that ruling came down. My uncle by marriage was a criminal defense attorney in OKC. He was happy as a bug in a rug with Miranda. Said he never expected an "ignorant ne'er-do-well" to make his job so easy. When we heard he had died he said "Bastard probably had it coming." Haha! He is a big part of the reason I learned to think like a lawyer before I really even knew what a lawyer was. He was a really nice guy.
Hey now, quit that.
I'm older than him so if he's an "OLD fart" what does that make me??? :bigeye: :anyone: :w000t:

On second thought, especially considering who I'm talking to, don't answer that... 🀣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now, quit that. I'm older than him so if he's an "OLD fart" what does that make me??? :bigeye: :anyone: :w000t:

On second thought, especially considering who I'm talking to, don't answer that... 🀣

I was gonna ask you if you had been coffin shopping lately but Grumpy says that this is why we don't have any friends and I should be quiet! πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

(Ehhhhhh, what does he know, right?? πŸ€·πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Right??!?! Gadsden?? Hey!! Where'd you go?? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” **winkwink** πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was gonna ask you if you had been coffin shopping lately but Grumpy says that this is why we don't have any friends and I should be quiet! πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

(Ehhhhhh, what does he know, right?? πŸ€·πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Right??!?! Gadsden?? Hey!! Where'd you go?? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” **winkwink** πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
No coffin for me Gurl. Turn me into ash and spread them in the high mountains somewhere.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same, my dear!! I'm so claustrophobic it's not even funny! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ And I'm scared of the dark. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
I'm pretty damn claustrophobic myself, it leads me to my ultimate punishment for those who have earned it, like say kiddie diddlers. If I had my way they'd be buried alive. I can't think of a worse way to go...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty damn claustrophobic myself, it leads me to my ultimate punishment for those who have earned it, like say kiddie diddlers. If I had my way they'd be buried alive. I can't think of a worse way to go...

Yep. As long as wr can do it with one of those handheld blow torch thingies. It needs to last for a few days ... Or weeks ... 🀷

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno about turning those 2 loose -- seems to me they walked a step too far left to be righteous but ... Everything else you are spot on.

I do realize that sometimes good guys have to do bad things but I also think that in order to remain a good guy you HAVE to have enough self-control to know when you are about to become the very thing you crusade against. 🀷 But then ... 🀷🀷🀷 What do I know?? I'm just an armchair commando at this point. πŸ™‹

So, let me get this straight here; what you're saying is, and please correct me if I"m wrong: you should not dismember deceased thieves killed by you in the act of thieving and dump the body parts in a creek? Is that the gist of it? Should not do the dismembering and dumping part? Correct?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight here; what you're saying is, and please correct me if I"m wrong: you should not dismember deceased thieves killed by you in the act of thieving and dump the body parts in a creek? Is that the gist of it? Should not do the dismembering and dumping part? Correct?

Oh no! Not at all. You shouldn't leave a mess -- I'd most definitely put the body parts in a dumpster and set it on the curb on Sunday night at the very least. A neat neighbor is a good neighbor. 😁

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still say it didn't warrant a murder charge, but I feel that was still largely on David Prater ( ass that he is) . Having said that if you come in with guns robbing like those punks did you're fair game , no sympathies for that kid at all
You don't get to shoot until empty, go find a reload, then chase the robber outside, and then shoot at him as he's running away, and to shoot someone who is already down isn't going to work out in your favor either The threat ended as soon as one robber left the building and the other was down and out. Why is that hard to understand?

Latest posts

Top Bottom