What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe me ... it's no party ... :( GC's at work and I'm crying in my beer ... errrrr ... glass ... :lookaroun ... of wine ... :wink2: It's difficult to explain but sometimes alcohol is more effective in loosening up those muscles than the prescription Rxs are ... and with much less side effects. So ... when I hurt really bad I usually try a glass of wine or two first ... if that doesn't do it, then in an hour I pop a bunch of pill and just go to bed because I know my day is gonna be a bust ... I've been fighting this crap all damned day ... :grumble:

Does the weather seem to make it worse?

The often changing weather really affects my wife..
On topic:asked about weather related ailments

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir, it does ... Spring used to be my favorite time of year. Not so much any more ...

Thank You...

Do you mind if I ask is there anything she does that helps her? Sometimes my meds help, sometimes not. Sometimes ice packs help, sometimes not ... Sometimes massage helps, sometimes not ...Sometomes all I can do is sit in a dark room and pray it just kills me and gets it over with ... I've not found anything that gives me consistent, reliable relief ...

Oh ... and a little more on the thread title topic, I started gathering up parts to make a circulating watered for the bunnies AND the chickens. I may put one together for the ducks eventually but since they need to have a little pool of water all the time, maybe not.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Canned 16 quarts of smoked chicken and dumplings....Just in case.

In case I get hungry that is.

OMG that sounds good!

I defrosted, cleaned out and reorganized the deep freeze -- it's a really old freezer but for what we paid for it (free :woot:) I can't complain about having to defrost once a year. Today I have a bunch of meat to divide up, package with the FoodSaver and toss in ... Should last us through the winter ... at the very least.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a 2 meter hand held. I am studying for my Technician license. I hope to get it next month. This could get to be an expensive hobby.

:woot: Yes, yes it can ... I've put off pulling the trigger on decent equipment but we also have a couple of handhelds. Let me know when you are ready. I can't tell you **** about equipment but GC knows a little. We can shop together ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom