What happens if the internet dies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There would be a penthouse /playboy shortage and @RickN would be bored out of his dirty mind!!:bolt::cool:

Playboy/Penthouse nothing, all those pics show up in my Facebook feed, and I am already bored out of my mind. So bad I have started watching old Storage Wars shows. I did find a place with all the old Godzilla movies you can legally stream for free.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I say we bring back dial phones and land lines too.

Man, I am with you on this!! I spend most of my day baby sitting grown ass men and talking on the cell all day!!

I get how useful instant info is but man the crud gets old!!!!!!!!!!! When my phone goes quiet sumting wong !!

At least my cell battery makes it through most of the day, the old junk had me tethered to a charger at my truck way to much.:smash:

Reaction score
i remember when i was 10 my very first computer. i had aol dial up internet and actual free trial discs for the world wide web. that was the best era of my life. i miss those good old times. i wish it would have stayed like that where there was internet in some places and few people had computers and internet but not as widespread as it is today.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had the internet when I was a kid I would have never left my room.
We didn't have an internet when I was a kid. We had the library and I'm a reader. The bigger the novel, the better I liked it.
My mom would tell me to get off the couch with the book and get outside. Still a reader to this day but its ebooks on the Kindle. I read on the deer stand, while spending a lazy afternoon and any other time I can. Some great authors out there.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i remember when i was 10 my very first computer. i had aol dial up internet and actual free trial discs for the world wide web. that was the best era of my life. i miss those good old times. i wish it would have stayed like that where there was internet in some places and few people had computers and internet but not as widespread as it is today.
I remember driving to Target to get a free Net-Zero cd so I could set up dial-up internet at home. Ah, memories.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Our first computer was a Tandy from Radio Shack. Got it hooked up, spent about 30 minutes on it, went back outside and started shooting, burning and breaking things again like any normal boy should lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom