What is all this about?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Illegal means illegal, not undocumented, unhoused, unauthorized, non-citizen, unlawfully-present, without-status, temporary migrant, et al.

Illegal is criminal.
You are incorrect. A non-citizen can have a green card and be 100% legal immigration status wise

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d like to know a little more about Gov Stitts intentions. I thought we just passed a law criminalizing illegals?

Gov. Kevin Stitt’s work permit and visa task force has five recommendations for how Oklahoma can encourage non-citizens to join its workforce. They include establishing a new government office and providing certain folks with special privilege cards to drive — which require legislative will to implement.​

I hope you realize that some people actually immigrate to the United States LEGALLY.
Some of these people are skilled professionals who can provide valuable services.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you realize that some people actually immigrate to the United States LEGALLY.
Some of these people are skilled professionals who can provide valuable services.
I fully realize that and have worked with some. I was just asking if someone had more information as the link I saw that was emailed to me from another state by a friend specifically didn't mention that. Nor did the link from an Oklahoma news organization. It was very vague.
I suspected that what was happening, but the comments in the link I was sent associated Oklahoma with commiefornika for issuing drivers license to illegals which is all they need to use to vote in that state. Not in Ok, although a photo ID is not required in Oklahoma to vote.
It's a photo ID OR a voter registration card.
I've tested that in my precinct.
Here is the actual link that brought my attention to this subject.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article:
"That’s key: these recommendations are only ideas, and their implementation depends on political will in the Oklahoma legislature – the same legislature that proposed and passed House Bill 4156 criminalizing anyone in the state without legal immigration status, which Stitt signed the same day he established the task force."

First off, I don't have political will for this crap. If Stitt moves forward with this, he should be impeached and removed from office. Second, the illegals that are here, need to be gone. Third, the recommendation for an "Office of New Oklahomans" needs to be shoved where the sun doesn't shine.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_8849.jpeg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the Skilled Professionals, as you call them, require another govt agency to help them in any way? No, they don't. I guess this new office is for the illegals coming into the state. If they are worried about finding the illegals work, the govt should worry more about the fat lazy white residents getting a freakin job and off govt assistance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom