What is the most acceptable caliber for open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really care what others think about what caliber I choose to carry. But we need to realize that many on this forum care very much about what other people choose to do. Just look at the opposition on here to open carry. If other folks care so much that they can get upset about how I choose to carry its not much of a stretch to think that they would care equally about what caliber I carry.
Hell they probably care about the color socks I'm wearing too.

Michael
What color are your socks?

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really care what others think about what caliber I choose to carry. But we need to realize that many on this forum care very much about what other people choose to do. Just look at the opposition on here to open carry. If other folks care so much that they can get upset about how I choose to carry its not much of a stretch to think that they would care equally about what caliber I carry.
Hell they probably care about the color socks I'm wearing too.

Michael
Sounds like a new thread brewing LoL .

Last edited:

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What color are your socks?
1965909-p-DETAILED.jpg
I'm sure someone here will like these.

Michael

Pigeon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 20SF (10 MM) or Glock 30 (45ACP), if I were to ever open carry. For me, concealed carry is much smarter and tactically superior.

White crew socks with grey toes, or open toe sandals with no socks.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But we need to realize that many on this forum care very much about what other people choose to do.

Those types are why I will never move into town. They should really consider doing something worthwhile rather than keeping themselves busy worrying about what everyone else is doing.

For what it's worth, I'll carry what I already conceal - 5" XD45...

Latest posts

Top Bottom