What semi-autos are best in this style...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably just differences in preference. I love HKs and own 4 HKs (not including carbines/rifles). Dont own any CZs but love the ones I have shot. But for anything other than range, I just cant get use to them.

I'm the same way with HKs and I have to admit that when I first started shooting Sigs, it was sort of the same way, but my shots were naturally more accurate than with most other guns I shot, and the more I shot them, the more I got used to them.

Crowmosly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here Here!

Oh and the CZ P-01 and SP-01 are bad-ass!

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I second that notion...

Lol, I love my SP01. For me it shoots better than any other semi-auto I have shot (P226, XDm-9, XD-9, G23, G22, G19, gold cup, Sarsilmaz Kama). P226 is the closest, Kama is second. I love the 19+1 capacity and factory night sights.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All I can say is.... Don't get a 1911, cause if you do, no other handgun will feel as good in the hand, shoot as well at the range, or feel more powerful overall.

Get a Glock and be like everyone else.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is.... Don't get a 1911, cause if you do, no other handgun will feel as good in the hand, shoot as well at the range, or feel more powerful overall.

Get a Glock and be like everyone else.

Hey I hear what you guys are saying about the 1911 but I just turned 21 so the 1911 is a bit too nostalgic for my taste. I will definitely get one in a couple years but I guess Im still looking at the trendy new age guns right now.

check out my thread:
http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109453

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ruger SR9,CZ P-07 are a couple that I own and shoot alot with zero issues.The new Steyrs are nice as well ,my next handgun will be the new Caracal F if I can even get one...

Latest posts

Top Bottom