What To Do With My Complete and Striped AR Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOWNHERO

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay, I can't make up my mind, question. I have a complete AR lower and another striped one. I already have 3 AR's in different configurations. Now I'm thinking about getting either a dedicated complete upper in 22 lr or 9mm. I have a 10/22 that I putting a new barrel and stock on. Maybe do both? What do you all think?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both are excellent calibers. Do both, or at least do both uppers and host off the same lower (its just a difference of a magwell block as long as you choose the right BCGs).

Also, if you are going to do 22lr and 9mm, you really should put that $200 down and make shorties. <evil grin>

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a both .22lr and a 9mm... I find that I'm shooting the .22lr a ton right now, but I really enjoy both of them. The 9mm is a little different to shoot than the others but is scary accurate and super quiet with the can. And as others have already said, the SBR route is by far the best way to go for the smaller callibers! My .22 has a 5" barrel and can easily hit a 4" target at 100 yards all day, and will hit consistantly out to 200.

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_SunFeb21130711CST2010.jpg

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awww heck. Sure I'll help you out. Just send me the complete one and I'll make sure it doesn't get in your way anymore. I'll even come haul it off for you for free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom