What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if we're counting stuff like that I had one of these when i was 5...

i677.photobucket.com_albums_vv132_sbeebe_firetruck_zps7226edc3.jpg

Maybe but I made a living at 14 1/2 on that bike and it sure beat walking the 5 miles. I bet your mommy had to push you in that thang:rotflmao:

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a motorcycle license at 14 and we had a really nice '80 Honda XL125 (wish i still had it). Then at 15 I illegally commuted on a '80 Honda Hawk 400 (wish I still had it).

At 16 I rocked a chick magnet '79 Ford Fiesta but still had the bike. Somewhere during HS we upgraded to a '78 Honda 750 Super Sport. So on nice days I could either ride or drive to HS. I felt like a king.

Ha! Did close to the same thing, but stayed legal. :) I got my MC license young as well. I rode my KE100 during 9th grade sometimes, just to show off really cause I lived pretty close to my Jr High school. Then I rode it to high school for a little bit during my Sophomore year until I turned 16.

At 16 my first car was a kick ass 1971 Cougar with a 351 Cleveland and a 3 speed on the floor. No one around had a car like it and it got plenty of attention. I Loved that car. I do miss it.

After 16 I rarely rode the KE100. I got it when I was 12 and it got plenty of use. Traded it in when I turned 19 for my first full on street bike, a GS500.

Last edited:

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was a 1992 Dodge Stealth. It was custom painted corvette yellow and had custom chrome wheels. I had a custom bumper with duel flow master exhaust. Duel chrome tips on each side. Also had a $8,000 stereo system in it that included: Eclipse head unit, pioneer equalizer and crossover, eclipse mids and highs, eclipse tweeters, kicker 12 inch comp VR's, and an 800 watt amp. Dynamat, and custom wiring and box. Also had a K&N filter. My dad pushed me into selling it when I graduated from high school. I still miss that car. I would like to slap my dad for pushing me to sale it. The reason that he did was because the transmission went out and he got it rebuilt and about a month later something went out in the rebuilt tranny. So he recommended that I get rid of it before something worse happened.

My wife was driving a Dodge Stealth when we got married. I loved that car. Styling was ahead of its time. We traded it on a Mustang because it started having "computer" issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom